Leather is considered timeless . It gives a classic look to men and women of all ages. Being made up of animal hide it is heavier than garments made of other materials. But still leather can be worn during summer. Obviously a head to toe look will not perform in summer but you can always counterbalance leather with materials which cools the body in heat. Leather is not just used to produce jackets. You can find other garments like leather shorts, skirts, tops, pants, open back dresses, leather accessories etc.
Here the ways to incorporate leather into your summer outfit…..
1. White is trending in spring summer 2018. Model Valentina Zelyaeva wearing Ralph Lauren white dress and Ralph Lauren sand colour zip front leather jacket looks absolutely hot and chic. Its a perfect office wear as well as suitable for a formal dinner party.
2. Shorts looks always flattering. If your legs are short , go for shorter shorts. It will give an illusion of lengthened legs. The black high waisted leather shorts paired with crop top and a long white duster looks sassy in summer. High waist loose style leather short in any colour other than black also looks very appealing.
3. Pencil skirts never go out of style. This burgundy leather skirt, white tank, camel sleeveless coat, spectator heels, lariat necklace and sunglasses is perfect for 9 -5 office looks in summer.
4. Jumpsuits and Rompers looks swish in any kind of event from musical parties to formal events. You in jumpsuit stand out sassy when everyone is wearing gowns and dresses. This black solace london style jumpsuit featuring cutout bodice- like top and voluminous cropped trousers is the look of the day wherever you go.
5. This Tan wide leg pants otherwise known as palazzos is comfortable to wear in summer.
6. Get yourself ready to go out in summer in this blush pink suede leather shift dress with plunging V neckline and side seam pockets.
7. One pieces from Barbara Bui, Alexander Wang and J. Mendel are flawless.