Its really hard to shop for winter boots, specially when you are a women. We all want a pair of boots that are warm, comfortable and stylish. In the process of writing this guide, we have researched winter boots from the top brands and several lesser known names. From knee high to ankle, snake skin to patent leather. Here are the top styles you need to round out your boot collection in winter 2018, Check them out….
1. HIGH HEEL BOOTS- Dress them up, dress them down or dress them any way you like. Check out these versatile boots from ankle to tall styles..
2. THIGH HIGH BOOTS- The statement boot. Look for this super-tall, over-the-knee style in low to high-heel designs. Wear them over the knee or cuffed with leggings or a mini skirt & tights.
3. LOW-HEEL BOOTS- Here’s the lowdown: ground your fall & winter looks with fashionable low-heel or flat boots.
4. CHUNKY- HEEL BOOTS- Up the chic factor with chunky-heel boots. They have a wider block heel, making them more stable than a stiletto heel—perfect for everyday wear!
5. FAUX-FUR BOOTS- So cozy! Treat your feet to cold-weather boots with a warm faux-fur lining or trim, perfect for chilly days.
6. HARDWARE BOOTS- Kick your look into high gear with hardware-accented boots. Think buckles, zippers and metal embellishments—so moto cool!